A 20 year resident of Leaside, Karen spent many years in the grocery store business juggling the supply and demand of fresh food. She now applies her unique understanding of the "shelf life" of homes in the Toronto Real Estate market with a determination for pricing a house properly. Not only does she continually research housing prices, but she also gives customers her keen insight into why some houses sell and why others sit on the market, how best to sell, or buy your home.
After graduating from the University of Toronto, Karen worked over 20 years in the grocery business where she owned two franchised supermarkets, Mr. Grocer/Valu-Mart, in Leaside and Guildwood Village. She now directs her business sense and customer service values to helping customers make their housing dreams come true, buying or selling.
Karen's customer promise. I will:
- Protect your valuable time by previewing properties first, when possible, and matching properties to fit your needs.
- Provide current market insight including comparable sales in the area to make sure pricing is properly done.
- Leverage the full power of the over 500 RE/MAX Hallmark Real Estate salespeople in the Toronto area.
- Connect you with trusted resources such as home stagers, handymen, people who specialize in helping seniors and more.
- Get your home bought or sold!
Contact me to see how we can work together